Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Hawaiian Dessert

My good friend and her boyfriend visited me in Hawaii this week.
We wanted to treat them to some local kine,
so we took them to Papa Ole's and then came back to our house for dessert
(after the Night Show at the PCC of course):
Haupia Ice Cream
with 
Glazed donut holes.

:)

And yes, I do realize that the only thing Hawaiian in that dessert is the Haupia.
But nonetheless, it is delicious.
Like cake and ice cream, 
only 10 trillion x richer

and we all know how much I like 
sugary
tooth-achingly 
sweet
stomach-churning rich
foods. 

Gotta enjoy it while I can.

ps. It has been far too long since I have made a decent meal. My poor hubby.
He had 6 donut holes and Taco Bell for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner today.
I'm ashamed to admit it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment