Friday, November 12, 2010

Restaurant Review

Like I said in my last post,
last night was a date/night out.
We ate a Kahuku Grill which is an immensely popular shack/grill that serves
fish, coconut shrimp, hamburgers, bbq chicken, ribs, salads, and
Coconut Banana Bread Sundaes
(photo courtesy of whereyoulikeeat.com)
We showed up and scanned the menu while we waited in line to order,
and the guy ahead of us turned around with a big grin on his face and asked,
This yer furst time herr?!
Nope, been here quite a few times.
Ya, juss too gewd for it ta be ya furst time, huh?!

Yes.
Too some extent.
So, here is my low down of Kahuku Grill ---
I can't eat a whole plate of the coconut shrimp without feeling like I'm eating dessert first,
and thus I end up feeling sick to my stomach.
The fish plate is ok but since they only serve the same kind all the time
you can only order it so many times
The salads are tremendously terrific - 
sweet, nutty, crunchy.
However,
the cheese/burgers are the most juiciest, flavor-filled,dripping, yummy, cheesy, delicious 
load of beef I do believe I've ever wrapped up in a bun and put in my mouth. Plus,
the entire potato's worth of huge, thick fries covered in garlic and big chunks of sea salt?
Nearly impossible to finish, but it is heaven.


....And no, sadly, we still have yet to try to sundae. Though I'm sure its delicious. How can you go wrong with that one?

No comments:

Post a Comment